Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quotes by Men on Marriage

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffer-ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then
God created man and rested. Then God created woman.
Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do men die before their wives? They want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A beggar walked up to a well dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I haven't eaten anything in four days." She looked at him and said, "I wish I had your willpower."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you know the punishment for bigamy?
Two mothers-in-laws.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Young son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife wanted".
Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
~~~~~~~~~~~
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
~~~~~~~~~~~
First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second guy(calmly): "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~~~~~~~~~~~
How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get your laundry done for free.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all!
~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."
~~~~~~~~~~~
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home